Thursday, May 26, 2016

let me introduce my blog

Hii, for sure i already made this blog about a couple year ago.. but i don't know what i should do with this blog..haha
after think and think again finally i know what i will do with this blog.. and because i'm indonesian maybe some of my blog will be write in bahasa..

Mmmhh.. i made this blog because i like to write, when i was a teenager i made short story like a comic and then i let my friends lent it ad  read it..hehe, and when i was adult i like to write life diary, journal about my holiday, and something like that and i keep it my self just for my memories and know i thought i will share what i want to talk with, and what i feel to this blog. i will put some photo of my traveling experience maybe, some good food or beautiful place.. it's because i like to spent my time to hangout with some friends so, yeah i will share all of that in this blog..

and also maybe i will post random things like a song, a lyrics of the song, quotes, poems or food recipe, etc..

and i hope whoever you are will enjoy what i shared and i wish it can be a good influence, a good impact or maybe encourage you ^^

sooo, yeah lets start this blog and i wait for your comment.. (if you don't understand with bahasa, maybe you can use google translate ^_^v)

No comments:

Post a Comment